- Choose your fabric: There are many types of fabrics that can be used to make a turban, including cotton, silk, and wool. You can choose a fabric that suits your personal style and the occasion you’re wearing the turban for.
- Prepare your hair: Make sure your hair is clean and dry before you start tying your turban. If you have long hair, tie it up in a bun or braid it to keep it out of the way.
- Fold the fabric: Fold the fabric into a triangle, with one corner pointing down and the other two corners on each side.
- Place the fabric on your head: Hold the fabric at the base of the triangle, with the point facing down, and drape it over your head.
- Secure the fabric: Use one hand to hold the fabric in place on top of your head, and use the other hand to wrap the fabric around your head, pulling it snugly but not too tightly.
- Twist the fabric: Once the fabric is wrapped around your head, twist the two ends together at the front of your head. Continue twisting until the fabric is tight and secure.
- Tuck the ends: Tuck the twisted ends of the fabric into the base of the turban at the back of your head.
- Adjust the turban: Use your hands to adjust the turban, making sure it sits comfortably and securely on your head. You can also adjust the shape of the turban by pulling or smoothing the fabric as needed.
- Finish the turban: Depending on your personal style and the occasion, you can finish your turban by adding a decorative pin or brooch, or by leaving it plain and simple.
Remember, tying a turban takes practice, so don’t be discouraged if it takes a few tries to get it right. With time and patience, you’ll be able to tie a turban confidently and stylishly. (How to Tie a Turban)
Ph No. :- +919953172004
Take a Look at our work By CLICKING HERE.